Current Topic: HumanTry another word » Level: Hard loading...
Click on the letters to guess which letters are in this word (10 letters long)
You have 11 wrong guesses left.
(Sign In to earn ESL points for playing games!)
Clues (Click to reveal)
About the Hangman Game
Mr. Smiley is in mortal danger, he is going to be hanged! Guess the English word before bad things happen to him! Choose a topic or a hangman level to ...
How to Beat a Hangman Game?
- Hangman is an excellent game to help you understand the structure of English words. You can use logic to beat this game easily if you understand the structure.
- Words are made from syllables – âm tiết. For example:
- “motel” has 2 syllables: mo-tel
- “beautiful” has 3 syllables: beau-ti-ful
- “consolidation” has 4 syllables: con-soli-da-tion
- Every syllable contains at least one or two vowels – nguyên âm (a, e, i, o, u and sometimes y). A syllable cannot consist of a single consonant alone but not vice-versa (một phụ âm phải đi kèm một nguyên âm nhưng không một nguyên âm thì không thế).
- So it is usually a good start to pick vowels first. You would probably want one vowel for every three or four letters in the word. When you think you have all the vowels for the word, you can start looking for consonants.
The most common letters in English are:
e t a o i n s r h d l u
The vowels are:
a e i o u
The consonants are:
b c d f g h j k l m n p q r s t v w x y z
Please save Mr. Smiley! Good Luck!